Our Services | On-Site Physical Therapy
Thousand Oaks and Newbury Park Urgent Care Center and Family Practice offers these services:
• Family Medicine
• Minor Emergencies
• Open 7 Days a Week
- Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 9:00PM
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
• No Appointment Necessary
• Knowledge in Occupational Medicine/OSHA/Workers Compensation
• Prescriptions On-Site
• Employer Authorized Treatment Only
• Return to Work Programs Encouraged
• Telephone Status Reports by Physician Available
• X-rays Taken On-Site by Certified Technologist
• X-rays review by Board Certified Radiologist
• Drug Screen Collection
• Breath Alcohol Screening done by Certified Personnel
• Provide Timely Doctor’s First Report, Work Status, PR-2
Complete Physical Exams
We offer complete physical exams at affordable prices for our cash paying clients.
Women’s Health Exam
(Includes Pap-Smear Lab Fee’s)
Men’s Health Exam
(Includes PSA Lab Fee)
Please call to make an appointment for exam.
Cholesterol/Hypertension counseling available. Lab procedures are additional charge. Payment is due at time of service.
If you have any questions about our services and locations, please call or email one of our Urgent Care centers listed below. Thank you and we look forward to serving you.